New exciting opportunity position – System Trainer
Location: Hull office based
Full time permanent contract
Salary negotiable depending on experience, starting at £25,000 for entry level.
Hours: 8.30am-5pm preferred (open to flexible arrangements for the right candidate)
About Social Profit Calculator
Social Profit Calculator (SPC) is a consultancy and software company specialising in the measurement, monitoring and calculation of social, economic and environmental impact.
Our Social Value Calculator is accredited by Social Value UK and Social Value International, to provide robust and credible calculations of Social Value across all project stages, from planning to operation, asset value, fund management and end-user experience.
At SPC, we use our practical knowledge, experience and expertise to provide clients across all sectors with innovative, forward-thinking and deliverable social value policies and strategies. We work with businesses of all sizes to offer a comprehensive range of tender services: including procurement support, social value offers, HM Treasury Business Case appraisal support and bid writing.
We have a diverse client base across a range of sectors including construction, retail, finance, professional services, public sector and third sector organisations. Our target market is mostly in the construction and infrastructure sectors, although we work broadly too.
Social Value is a growth area, and we are a growing business. This means building a dynamic, inspiring culture where we celebrate diverse, bold thinking.
We are curious, creative and open to new ideas and ways of working, and it takes the skills of a collaborative team to deliver on what we can do.
Purpose of the Role
At Social Profit Calculator (SPC), we are committed to providing our customers with prompt and professional support, for both our consultancy service and software platform. We want to strengthen our team with the right individual who will play an integral role in on-boarding new customers, as well as liaising with existing customers and ensuring they are kept up to date on new developments with the system.
Knowledge and Skills
Knowledge -Training and Experience.
Skills – Communication and Relationship
- Create and deliver cutting edge training, working with clients to onboard them onto the SPC platform.
- Assist the team with producing training materials – FAQS, How-to Guides – writing and managing internal / external content – videos, online, other.
- Provide Customer Service, using your skills to help us provide support through our helpdesk.
- Able to deliver training small to large groups.
- Experience of creating full external training programmes.
- Experience of software or technical training
- Experience of delivering online training and creating online training material.
- Technically minded and have an active interest in technology.
- Attention to detail and ability to keep internal systems updated.
- Good English and Maths skills [GCSE level C or above]
- IT proficient – excellent working knowledge of MS Office, Email, Social Media, online portals and conferencing systems (Zoom, Microsoft Teams etc)
- Great communicator – written, presentation and verbal communication skills – you will be presenting and meeting (digital first approach)
- Experience in a similar field
Why join SPC?
- A Company supported pension
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays + your birthday off!
- Tailored training & development
- A digital-first and agile working environment
- Being part of an entrepreneurial team that challenges you and gives you fantastic career progression
- Family-friendly employer – SPC is the home of many parents who benefit from flexibility around their childcare responsibilities
Please provide a CV, covering letter to Tom@socialprofitcalculator.co.uk.
We expect to conduct the recruitment process completely online.